These are the release notes for the XVR Script Editor version 1.4.5.
Download 1.4.5 from here.
- August 2008
- Menu bar/items update (all the unavailable functionalities have been removed)
- It is now possible to change the default font for XVRScriptEditor via configuration file
In order to change the default font for the XVRScriptEditor application, edit the configXVRSE.txt as follows:
[FIRST LINE: font name] [SECOND LINE: font size]
- Example 1
Courier New 12
- Example 2
Lucida Console 8
You can also delete or rename the configXVRSE.txt file. In this case the default font will be set to Courier New 12.
Beware: only fixed space fonts are allowed (such as Lucida Console, Courier, Courier New, etc.). Other fonts (such as Arial, Times New Roman etc. will generate awful results.
- Updated documentation
- Updated tools (XVRViewer and AAM exporters) and related documentation
- Linked against the 149 version of the XVR Engine
- Fixed several bugs
- Added "Load Avatar" item, to load AAM avatar files
- Added "Activate Optimization" in the Misc panels, to test the VR_OPTIMIZE flag
AAM exporter for 3dsMax
- Added support to 3dsMax8 and 3dsMax2009
- Possible to specify alternate map channels for primary and secondary textures
- Added "Mesh Optimization" panel, to export reduced geometry complexity meshes
- Restored association between AAM files and XVRViewer
- Fixed bug causing crash when using the wizard to add new S3D files to the project
- The PRJ icon was the same as the S3D icon
- residual italian strings and error messages have been translated
- minor changes in console output (wording, punctuation and such)
- it is now possible to add *.html files to the project (previously only *.htm files were allowed)
- Download 1.4.5 from here.