These are the release notes for the XVR Script Editor version 1.4.6.
Download 1.4.6 from here.
- Camera behaviours are now all contained in a specific header file (camera.s3d.h); it is now easier to switch camera behaviour even after the wizard has generated the project.
- It is now possible to add to the project files from another folder (of the same partition).
- Modified documentation, now links point to the opengl.chm internally generated from the official opengl documentation and shipped in the XVRStudio package.
- Linked against the 150.6930 version of the XVR Engine
- Added full support to SET statements for XVRGlut.
- FIX: xvrglut was forced to start in fullscreen mode, even when not explicitely calling DoFullScreen.
- FIX: forced white glcolor in XVRGLUT at the end of the initialization (otherwise textures and billboards would not appear).
- Linked against the 150 version of the XVR Engine
- Download 1.4.6 from here.